Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing 1

Well here goes my first blog. I really am a little nervous about this. As I am going through the reading and trying to understand all of the technical terms that I am not use to dealing with. I am trying to get my brain focused on learning the terms so that I can use them to help my students and to educate myself. I really think that the most important thing is to become a life learner and have motivation for myself to learn more things. I know that sometimes I fall into the mindset that I can not do something because I am not smart enough. I am trying to break the habit of saying that. I have enjoyed writing this for you. I hope that you enjoy it too.


2 comments:

  1. You will do fine. Yes, sometimes the terms get all jumbled up, but when you actually start getting into the activities, it will make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying but at times I just get so overwhelmed. Please continue giving me feedback.

    ReplyDelete