Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, June 18, 2010

Thing 4

Well by now you would think that I am a total pro at blogging. However, I am not feeling like I still need a little more practice. So as I was reading the blogs I realize that I might be the only one that is not blogging. I did enjoy reading the different blogs. It amazes me on how many people are blogging. There are educated adults to children posting blogs.
There are several blogs that I really enjoyed. I love Patrick's Update. I think it was so sweet how he wrote about working hard to pass the 5th grade and that he was going to pass all of his other grades. Just the thought that he would think to post a blog on the internet just amazes me.
I also thought that the Students 2.0 was a good blog for teenagers. I know with teaching high school students that they always need a venue to either help them or to even vent.

Well I am still working on becoming a pro, so until then!!!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Try going back (editing this blog) and make the links you included into hyperlinks (where we can actually click them)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,
    I agree with you about the Student 2.0 blog. I really like hearing what the students have to say in an unrestricted environment. I love to have insight as to what the students are feeling.

    Glad you are taking this class.

    Frith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Teacher Lady Frith. I am glad I am taking the class too, but at times I feel overwhelmed. I need this class because sometimes I am just so clueless. Go figure, me clueless. Lol. I'm glad you are taking it too.

    I will edit the links. Thanks for letting me know Misti.

    ReplyDelete