Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thing 5

Hello All!!! While I was suppose to write about something that stuck out to me in Thing 5 I was so wowed by the things that you can do with the RSS. I had no idea that you could just push a couple of buttons and the information comes right to me. I have been missing out on a world of knowledge because I am technology challenged. And the Google Reader you only have to go to that and put in the address and it comes to me. I do not even have to go to the many websites for the information, I just go to my reader and it does it for me. How could I have not known about this? How long has it been out there? I am learning so much. The best thing about this, is its all in one place. This class is just teaching me so much. Things that I did not even think about or know that it existed. I feel like I am on cloud nine learning all of this technology stuff. Maybe I can teach someone. Well friends that is all for now.

I really enjoyed the 2.0 blog. It is really good for students to have a place to put information that is helpful to them.I think that it is so good to see kids that care about their education and the future of it. The one that I liked the best was the beginning where the student is getting ready to apply for college. He is blogging so that everyone can see his progress. When reading the comments it was great because there were people that were young and old making comments.

Until next time!!!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the blogs you liked. Please "Provide a direct link to the item within your blog post".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love that the information comes to me! I've been missing out on some good stuff out there, but hopefully I will continue to scan my reader even after this class is over. Stop calling yourself "technology-challenged." Hey! You've got a blog, don't you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you aggie biker girl for your kind words. I am slowly becoming more familiar with the technology world. I do have a blog and that is a start.

    ReplyDelete