Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing 2

Here we are again. Thing 2. Now that I have one blog down I think this blogging thing is not so bad. Sometimes I get a little tongue tied. With learning becoming so technology geared, it is important for me to keep learning and doing more technology geared activities. As a teacher I need to use the resources that MISD has for me. I need to take classes like this that will help me to learn and keep up with our kids in this technology age. It can help change the way I give a lesson. Instead of me giving not on the white board I can do a power point with the words and have it more interactive. Also, instead of just making a poster of something, the students can use photo story or even make a comic off of the computer. The technology age has changed the way that our kids learn and even the way I learn. I want to learn so that I can help my students learn.

Until next time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment