Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing 9

Wow what a thing. I can not lie and tell you that I really enjoyed it. The wiki was not one of my favorite things. For me because I was so unfamiliar it made it so hard to get use to using the wiki site. Now I know that wiki stands for quickly, but for me it was long and hard. I will admit that my wiki is not my grade A stuff, but it really took me a long time to make the wiki. I think sometimes because I am not technology savvy it takes me longer to accomplish wiki tasks. I have to read instructions over and over to make sure that I am getting. Here is the link to Michelle's Wiki. I know that it is not much of a wiki, but it was my first time. I hope you enjoy and I will talk to you soon.

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    I'm Kathi AKA camarokat and I must say you are hard on yourself.I thought your wiki looked great considering you're just learning how to make it. For most of us the computer has been a passive way for us to get information. Type it in and it pops up. I have never given thought as to how much work is involved in creating pages on the web. If that was all we had to do in life, it would be easier. Keep practicing, you'll be fine!
    By the way, my daughter was born in Feb. 1976! Great year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry! Wikis were my least favorite and the most confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi,
    Thanks for the kind words. You are so sweet. I am hard on myself because I expect myself to be the best. I guess I have always been that way. I never realized how much went into making pages for the web. Its a lot even for the ones that are suppose to be quick.
    Your daughter must be a great person if she was born in 1976.
    Oh and I read the comment in thing 10 before thing 9. Silly me.

    Glad I am not the only one Misti. :)

    ReplyDelete