Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thing 7

Well I honestly did not know that there was commenting etiquette. I think that as a blogger commenting is important. I am the person that needs feedback to know that I have said something of importance or that someone agrees with me. As someone that is not a great writer I find it tough to comment because I do not want to say something stupid or something that does not make sense. I am working to try to make my comments meaningful. For me its sometimes just hard to know what is meaningful and will make an impact on a blog. Because I do not want to sound stupid or uneducated.

Until next time friends,

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I think blogging will help teachers and our students become better writers. It will also help us gain confidence in our abilities to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have an excellent point. I know I struggle with my writing to make sure it sounds right and nothing is wrong with it. I will say that I feel better about blogging then I did on the first one.

    ReplyDelete