Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thing 8 Stretch

I never use Wikipedia so when I looked up Aristotle I found it interesting. It was very informative and had lots of information. I thought it was written by someone that had to be educated. It made a lot of sense, but if you do not know enough information then it really could hurt your research. After looking in the discussion part there were several things that had to be changed. Then when I looked in the history I was really surprised because there was a long list of things that had been changed. When we do research in my class I do not allow my students to use Wikipedia because of the inaccuracies that I have heard from other people. I think that Wikipedia is good to get the "just" of information and scrap the surface, but for deep researching I would not use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment