Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summary!!!!!!!

Wow what a journey. It was just yesterday when I was sitting at my computer at home going "what did I get myself into?" Well here we are and I did something amazing. I learned 23 and then some things to help me become a better teacher and just more technology savvy. My favorite things were the podcast lesson and how it can come right to you. Google docs and how everyone can have a hand in making a document. And my most favorite was the collage maker. I really like that you can take tons of pictures and make them fun and cool.
By taking this class I really put myself out there to make a change and try to learn more, whether is for professional or just personal. I always told people that I know enough to get in trouble. Now, I think that I know enough to make a difference. I can really take a lot of these things and implement them in the classroom and have my students use more technology.
As far as any changes to the format, I liked it. You were there when I needed you, but you were not looking over my shoulder. You gave advice and comments when I needed them. The many things are self explanatory. If you offered another class like this I would definitely take it. I want to know more. Or if there was a part two to see if we implemented the things in classroom.
I plan to do more searching on my own to keep up with the times. I can use these things in my class with the Google docs and picture maker and hopefully my students will enjoy doing the assignments.

We made it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment