Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing 15

I understand the concept of tagging or bookmarking, but it really was not one of my favorite things. I think it is important that you could share websites with co-workers and even if you were doing a research project with your students you could have them get on Delicious and use only those websites for research. In my class we do some research, but it is over many different topics that the students choose.
Now if you were to teach a staff development and wanted the participants to use certain websites or look at certain websites it would help. I do know that I myself bookmark websites that I need or that I like. I really think this could help me just in using my computer at work to my computer at home. If you would like to see my bookmarks here is my link.

Until next time friends!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was not a "fan" of delicious either. However, I really found its benefit a few months ago when they replaced my work computer with a new one; therefore, I lost all my "bookmarks". With delicious, I have those anywhere including my new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really see the benefits if someone is using several computers to work on. I am glad it worked out for you!!!

    ReplyDelete