Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing 21

I have always used Google as a search engine. Little did I know it had way more stuff to play with. I really liked the iGoogle. It reminded me of the Yahoo homepage. I liked that I could pick the stuff that I was interested in to put on my page. Even if you are not satisfied, you can go back and change it to what you like. It will even tell me if I have new mail and with one click I can be in my inbox. I also have access to the weather and all of my entertainment news (You know that is my guilty pleasure).

I really like the Google Calendar. It reminds me of the 30boxes website. It is also an online calendar. I like the Google Calendar better, because it seems that everything is tied together. I love how I can use my gmail account to log-in to everything Google. Maybe that could be a new Google thing. LOL!!!

For I side note. I like the Google Lab. It was really cool to see the things that they are trying to come up with. It is crazy how far Google and even the internet has come. You know I loved Google before this lesson, but now I LOVE it even more!!!!!!!!

Have a great one guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment