Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing 12


Here is the link to my slide show

Wow!!!!! I did it!!!!! I am so excited to use the slide show again for my personal use. It was so easy!!!! All I had to do was upload the pictures and then waaaaallllllllaaaa!!!! I think my students would really enjoy having a tool like this to do assignments. At the beginning of each semester my students do a cube speech that is all about them. They could do a slide show or a movie instead of making the cube. This thing by far is my favorite. It was so much fun!!!! Now I will admit that I am not sure about the duplicate pictures if I downloaded those twice or if the slide show decided to show them several times. Either way lots of fun. I can not wait for the next thing.

Thank you to Gnuckx for the beautiful pictures from Flickr.

Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. ok problem. I was so excited that I got my slide to download and in the preview it did but now it is not showing up. UGHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done the "cube" before. It's a great idea to let the students create a slideshow online instead. They could even use Flickr for photos (or upload their own).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am going to try that this next year.

    ReplyDelete