Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing 13


The Collage Maker
This "Thing" was so much fun. I really think that I could sit for hours and just play around with all of the fun stuff there is in the photo fun department.
letter N letter M H s

I think that it is important that students have fun in what they are doing. In my class we do a lot of non verbal projects and this could be one that they might use to put a collage together and explain the nonverbal communication that is going on in each of the pictures. We also, make name plates and we could use the Spell with Flickr website. Those are just two of the ways that I thought of for my classes.

Now I am still playing with them, but these are my rough drafts of what I did with Thing 13.

Until next time friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment