Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing 23

My Badge

Visit 23 Thingsters


Well as usually I did not know that this stuff existed. I mean I knew it probably did, but I was not searching for it. I really did like the Classroom 2.0 social network. I think that as educators we are in a ever changing field and we need to help one another with ideas to keep students learning and even having fun while doing it. This is a great way to help one another to do this. I have always been told "why invent the wheel, its already been invented?" Now I know that there are teachers out there that wont share and honestly, I do not understand that at all. I am always flattered when someone wants my advice or wants to use one of my ideas. It would be great even if someone could tweak what I have done to make it better. We are in this together, so we should all get on board to help.

Wow I can not believe that we have made it through all of the things. Thank you to everyone for your comments. I hope that we will take it and use to it to benefit the educational process.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being finished! I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get through all of these "things." But I'm going to keep chipping away. Enjoy the rest of your summer and don't look at a computer screen for a couple of days. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete