Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing 16

I thought The Library Thing was pretty cool. There are many ways that you could use this in your personal and professional life. I thought in my personal life, I could use this to help me pick out a book of choice. I am not an avid reader (as everyone gasps), but I think that if I searched for something and I could look on The Library Thing and research what people are saying about that book and even after reading the book put my two cents into the conversation. I really liked that it had links to book stores and even public libraries. In your classroom you could have students make their own library of books that they might read during the year. After they read that book, they can add to a discussion or blog of that book.

And there you have my thoughts.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment