Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing 7a

As I went back to the reader, I realized that there is so much information that is coming to me on a daily basis. With all of this information, I need to scan and not try and read everything which is what I tend to do. I looked at the Tech Learning and came across something that is very similar to what we are doing in our 23Things. It was The top 10 sites for creating slide shows. There were different ones from the sites that we talked about in Thing 14. I liked Kizoa the best. It just seemed like you could do so much with it. You can make a slide show, store your pictures and share them and add music and effects to it. I really like that people are blogging about such sites to help a technology challenged person like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment