Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing 14

As I continue to explore the what I call the "fun things", I do not want to stop playing with the cool things that are out there. I actually explored several of the websites in Thing 13. The first one that I explored was 30boxes. I really like this website because being a busy person with many hats that I wear I found this one to be helpful in coordinating the many things that I have going on in my life. It can also help to let the important people know when and where they need to be for the next function. I could use this in my classroom to send my students reminders of when things are due.
I also looked at The Mixbook generator. Because I am not creative, I really liked this because you can make a book full of pictures for family and friends. There were different backgrounds to choose from, and you upload your pictures and you can even write a story that goes with it. I think that this one would be great for Christmas presents for grandparents or aunts and uncles. These really are some great tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment