Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, July 9, 2010

Thing 18

YouTube has been around for a while. I always thought that the stuff on YouTube was dumb and people watched it to kill time. Boy was I wrong. Obviously, YouTube is of educational use, hello most of the videos that we have watched in our things are on YouTube (I love the training videos). Now I know there are a lot of funny, weird, and just plain stupid videos, but you can find things that are educational. I found this video Six Rules for Communication.


It was geared towards sales people, but what the guy was saying could apply in any communications class.

On a side note, I can put my daughter in front of YouTube and type in dumb animal tricks and she will be entertained for the longest time.

TeacherTube I do not like at all. It seems that TeacherTube is harder to use for me. I found the videos to be not as educational. Plus the videos took longer to come up and play. I have used TeacherTube before an it is not my favorite at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there you have it. Another review by me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment