Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing 11

Well as we all know I am still amazed at this world of "stuff" that is out there. First blogs, then wikis, and now pictures. I always can find a way to use pictures in my class. I teach summer school and right now my students are cutting out pictures in magazines and it making a non-verbal book. I look at Flickr and think that this could be a new and improved technology driven assignment. The students can get the pictures off of Flickr or even bring their own to make the book assignment.

I enjoyed looking at the pictures that were on Flickr. There where so many beautiful places and sights to see. I looked up creative commons vacation and and came up with this pretty picture by Gnuckx. It is so beautiful it makes me want to travel more. We know that I can not just up and run away to a far off place. Enjoy the beauty.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment