Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing 20

I have heard of Google Docs, in fact we even had a meeting about them. I did not however grasp the extent of how useful Google Docs can be for me and even my students. There are countless things that you can do with Google Docs. I think that it would benefit my students with typing outlines on Google Docs and then I could grade them on Google Docs. Another thing that I thought about is if I have students working on a group project where they have to type up a script where students have different parts to add, they could collaborate using the docs. I also could monitor their progress in doing this. Another idea that I had, is my students do a mock congress unit. I could have a spreadsheet that the students could look at to see what they need to accomplish. You can do this instead of printing out sheets of paper that the students would lose or misplace. It would almost be like how it worked in this class. Google Docs could help me because I would not be lugging around a ton of papers to and from work. I could just open my computer at home and check my students' work.

And there you have it friends, my take on Google Docs!!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment